Invitation To Attend Ordinary & Extra Ordinary General Assembly
Inviting all shareholders to the Ordinary General Assembly , to be held on Monday February 28, 2011 at 5:30 pm, in Simsima Ballroom-Millenium Hotel , Doha – Qatar to discuss the Agenda below.
The Board of Directors of SALAM International Investment Limited (Q.S.C.) is pleased to invite all shareholders to the Ordinary General Assembly , to be held on Monday February 28, 2011 at 5:30 pm, in Simsima Ballroom-Millenium Hotel , Doha – Qatar to discuss the Agenda below.
In case the quorum is not met , a second meeting will be held on Monday March 07, 2011 at 5:30 pm, in Simsima Ballroom-Millenium Hotel , Doha – Qatar.
Issa Abdulsalam Abu Issa
Agenda of the Ordinary & General Assembly :
- Hearing the Chairman's Statement and the report of the Board of Directors on the Company's activities and its financial position for the financial year ended on 31/12/2010 , and its future business plan.
- Hearing and approving the Auditors report on the company's financial statements for the financial year ended on 31/12/2010.
- Discussing and approving the Company's Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the financial year ended on 31/12/2010.
- Absolving the Board of Directors from responsibility for the financial year ended on 31/12/2010.
- Approving the BOD recommendation to distribution profits for the year 2010, 10% cash dividends and 5% bonus shares, to shareholders registered as of the date of the General Assembly.
- Appointing the external auditors for the financial year 2011 and determine their fees.
Agenda of the Extra Ordinary General Assembly :
- Approving the distribution of bonus shares of 5% of paid up capital (1 share for every 20shares), to shareholders registered as of the date of the general Assembly.
- Approving the increase of the company’s paid up capital by 5% from QR 989,736,680 to QR 1,039,223,510 , and amend article number (7) pertaining the paid capital increase accordingly.
- Waiving the rights of shares’ fractions, and authorizing the BOD to take the appropriate action concerning the share’s fraction resulted from the distribution of bonus shares.
- In case a shareholder is unable to attend for any reason , another shareholder can be authorized to attend the meeting by proxy , using the form that can be obtained from the Investor's Relations Department . The proxy form should be in writing and specific , and in all circumstances , the number of shares held by a proxy should not exceed (5%) of the company’s shares (4,948,683 shares ).
- All shareholders are kindly requested to arrive at meeting venue at least one hour prior to the scheduled .
- Representatives of companies / entities must present an authorization letter to attend the meeting on behalf of their companies / entities .
- This invitation is deemed to be lawfully declared to all shareholders without the need to send special invitations through mail, in implementation of the law No. (28) for the year 2008 amending certain provisions of the Commercial Companies Law.
- This invitation includes a summary of financial statement and BOD report as per article (120) of companie’s law No (5) and article (51) of Qatar Exchange bylaw.
- For details on the notes related to the financial statement , please visit Qatar Exchange website , www.qe.com.qa
- For further information please contact the Investor's Relations Department on the following numbers : +97444892913 - +97444899542
Note : This text has been translated from its original Arabic equivalent, which remains the official version .