Invitation to Attend Ordinary & Extra Ordinary General Assembly
The Board of Directors of SALAM INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT LIMITED (Q.S.C) is pleased to invite all shareholders to the Ordinary and extra ordinary General Assembly, to be held on Sunday February 19, 2012 at 6:00 pm, at the multipurpose Hall, The Gate project - drop-off area, Next to Salam Plaza. Doha-Qatar to discuss attached Agenda below.
In case the quorum is not met, the general assembly will re-convene on Sunday February 26, 2012 at 6: 00 pm, at the multipurpose Hall, The Gate project - drop-off area, - Next to Salam Plaza, Doha-Qatar.
Issa Abdul Salam Abu Issa,
Ordinary General Assembly Prospective Agenda
1. Hearing the Board of Directors report about the Company’s activities, 2011 financial status, and the future scope.
2. Hearing the auditors’ report about the Company’s Financial Position and the Statement of Income for the year ending December 31/2011.
3. Debate and approve the Company’s Financial Position and the Statement of Income for the year ending December 31/2011.
4. Approve the Board of Directors recommendation about 20% dividend distributions out of the Company’s paid up capital: 10% worth of cash dividends and 10% worth of bonus shares, to the Company’s shareholders as on the General Assembly Meeting Date.
5. Clearance of the Company’s Board members for the year ending 31/12/2011 and approval of their bonuses.
6. Appointment of auditors for the subsequent year and determination of their respective fees.
7. Approval renewal of the power of attorney granted to the Board of Directors in connection with purchasing, selling, renting and mortgaging the Company’s assets as well as with arranging loans deemed necessary to run and finance the company’s and its subsidiaries’ project.
8. Election of a new Board of Directors.
Extra Ordinary General Assembly Prospective Agenda
1. Approval of bonus share distribution, worth of 10% of the Company’s paid- up capital, corresponding to one share for each 10 shares, to the Company’s shareholders at the General assembly Meeting date.
2. Approval of 10% capital rise from QR 1,039,223,520 to QR to 1,143,145,870 as well as amendment of Article 7 of the Company’s bylaws to read the capital as QR 1,143,145,870.
3. Empower the Board of Directors over the accounts of fractional shares holders.
1- In case a shareholder is unable to attend the general assembly meeting in person for any reason, the shareholder can authorize any SIIL shareholder to attend the meeting on his behalf by proxy, by filling a specific form that can be obtained from the SIIL, Investor’s Relations Department. The proxy should be both in writing and specific for this meeting, and in all circumstances, the authorized party total shares held by a proxy should not exceed (5%) of the company’s shares (5,196,118).
2- In order to finalize logistical issues pertaining to counting present shareholders, all shareholders are kindly requested to be present at the assigned venue at least one hour prior to the general assembly commencement time.
3- Representative attending on behalf of their companies / establishments must present an authorization letter stating their mandate.
4- It is required that a Valid Qatar ID card must be presented at the venue.
5- This invention is deemed lawfully informing of all shareholders without the need for sending special separate inventions via mail, in accordance with the law no. (28) For the year 2008 amending certain provisions of the Commercial Companies Law.
For further information please contact the Investor's Relations Department on the following numbers: (00974) 44833542 – 44832913
Note: This text has been translated from its original Arabic Equivalent, which remains the official version.