Invitation to attend Ordinary & Extra Ordinary General Assembly
Inviting all shareholders to the Ordinary & Extra Ordinary General Assembly, to be held on Tuesday March 03, 2009 at 5:00 pm, in Simsima Ballroom-Millennium Hotel, Doha-Qatar
The Board of Directors of SALAM INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT LIMITED (Q.S.C) is pleased to invite all shareholders to the Ordinary & Extra Ordinary General Assembly, to be held on Tuesday March 03, 2009 at 5:00 pm, in Simsima Ballroom-Millennium Hotel, Doha-Qatar to discuss below Agenda.
In case the quorum is not met, a second meeting will be held on Tuesday March 10, 2009 at 5:00 pm, in Simsima Ballroom-Millennium Hotel, Doha-Qatar.
Issa Abdulsalam Abu Issa
Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly:
- Hearing the Chairman's Statement and the report of the Board of Directors on the company's activities and its financial position for the financial year ended on 31/12/2008 & future business plans.
- Hearing & approving the Auditors report on the company's financial statements for the financial year ended on 31/12/2008.
- Approving the Company's balance sheet and income statement for the financial year ended on 31/12/2008.
- Approving the BOD recommendation to distribute profits for the year 2008 of 12.5% of paid up capital; as follows: 6.25% cash dividends and 6.25% bonus shares, i.e. 1 share for every 16 shares, to shareholders registered as of the date of the General Assembly
- Absolving the Board of Directors from responsibility & approving their remuneration for the financial year ended on 31/12/2008.
- Appointing external auditors for the financial year 2009 and determine their fees.
- Electing new Board of Directors.
- Agenda of the Extra- Ordinary General Assembly:
- Approving the distribution of bonus shares of 6.25% of paid up capital (1 share for every 16 shares), to shareholders registered as of the date of the General Assembly.
- Waiving the rights of shares' fractions, and authorizing the BOD to take the appropriate action concerning the shares' fractions resulted from the distribution of bonus shares.
- Approving the increase of the company's paid up capital by 6.25% from QR 931,516,880 to QR 989,736,690, and amend article number (7) pertaining the paid up capital increase accordingly.
- Approving the amendment of the company's bylaw to comply with the amendments of Commercial Companies law number (5) for 2002.
- Approving the amendment of the article (26:1/C, 26:1/D) pertaining the conditions of the Board Directorship to become "to be owner of (100,000) one hundred thousands shares of the company's shares".
- In case a shareholder is unable to attend for any reason, another shareholder can be authorized to attend the meeting by proxy, using the form that can be obtained from the Investors' Relations Department.
- All shareholders are kindly requested to arrive at meeting venue at least one hour prior to the scheduled time.
- Please bring proper identification to the meeting.
- For further information please contact Investors' Relations Department on the following numbers 4833542-4832913.
This text has been translated from its original Arabic equivalent, which remains the official version.